sobota 23. února 2013

Today is The DAY!!!!!

My very 1st Freeform peyote necklace, made for this special adventure. Maybe it's not perfect, but I enjoyed this adventure, watching my beads and hands hoe they work themself to make this one.
This part was made first:

I wasn't sure how to continue, I let it be for few weeks. I was an my very special trip in Australia, I spend 3 weeks in one beautiful part of Oz, Victoria.... I was and still am amazed, I'm falling in love with this country, It inspired me very much.... and when i came back home I was able to continue with this piece.
And this is the way how it grew:



.... and here is my piece, very spacial for me what i called " Blue Sky over Victoria"



Adventure Guides
Mandi Ainsworth- you are here
Karen Williams
Inspired Adventurers
Bobbie Rafferty
Sarah Meadows
Katherine Gale
Mandy Duffy
Leanne Kirsch
Jean Hutter
Nancy Dale
Judy Riley
Natasha Wiegelman
Pam Chesbro
Stephanie Woods
Romana Tschunko - you are here
Bette Greenfield
Mary Harding
Melody Marie Murray
Shirley Moore
Marj
Sally Russick
Therese Frank
Tanya Goodwin
Christine Altmiller
Lea Paličková
Ivona Šuchmannová
Jennifer Chasalow VanBenschoten
Kay Haynes
Tammy Bowman
Alisa Lehman
Lori Callahan
Debbie Rasmussen
Jane Kettley
SaraBeth Cullinan
Tami Norris
Julie Schmidt Bowen
Tammi Clapper
Cynthia Machata