TRAVELLING VIPER

I love November in Victoria, it reminds me our Central Europe spring and it's nice to enjoy two spring times in one year. From Nov 2nd to 24th was my Australia time, except two days in the plane.

I love ocean very much and enjoy it everytime i can..... Frankston /Vic




Festival in Healesville.....very interesting, a lot of steam machines, old cars, and short travel in historic train. Healesville is beautiful place and it's worth a visit - Healesville





Trip to the mountains Grampians and photos from the way there




 This is my very favorite photo:










 Pinnacle, beautiful place with an awesome lookout



Beautiful Melbourne







South Ocean





Sunny Adelaide















Populární příspěvky z tohoto blogu

SUMMER, COLORS, FLOWERS....

DID YOU ALREADY TRY NEW 4CEED BEADS?

LALALARIAT